At The Learning Hub, we understand that timely and effective communication with parents is paramount if a productive and enjoyable three -way relationship is to be achieved. We welcome and actively encourage parental involvement at the TLH. We recognize parents as the first and most important educators of their children. All of the team at TLH Pre-School see themselves as co-workers with you in providing care and education for your child. We feel that children benefit greatly by having parents involved in different aspects of their learning. Research has shown that strong parent-school partnerships have a lasting impact on children and has benefits in all areas of life. There are a number of ways that you can become involved in Preschool Life, such as:
- * helping during Pre-School sessions (even if you can only spare an hour)
- * sharing your own special interests with the children i.e. cooking or playing an instrument
- * exchanging knowledge about your child’s need, activities, interests and progress with the teachers.
- * providing items for, or helping out at different school programs or events.
- * various ‘stay and play’ sessions throughout the year, such as ‘Parent to School’ day.
- * providing materials e.g. junk modeling when required and consider donations of toys/resources anytime you have a clear out!
The preschool welcomes parental support with activities. If you have a skill you would like to share with the children, or you would like to be included in an activity, please let us know.